[Haskell-cafe] Re: Computer time, independent of date

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:55 EST 2009

Hello Mauricio,

> computer has been turned on would do all I need. Or,
> maybe, how much has elapsed since the program started.

i think you should look into system counters (if you on windows). for
example, task managet in vista shows time since reboot, i think that
in registry it should be available in previous windowses too. at the
cpu level, there is cpu ticks counter, it should be readable via
special libraries

Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com