[Haskell-cafe] Re: Computer time, independent of date

Bulat Ziganshin bulat.ziganshin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:55 EST 2009

Hello Mauricio,

> computer has been turned on would do all I need. Or,
> maybe, how much has elapsed since the program started.

i think you should look into system counters (if you on windows). for
example, task managet in vista shows time since reboot, i think that
in registry it should be available in previous windowses too. at the
cpu level, there is cpu ticks counter, it should be readable via
special libraries

--
Best regards,
 Bulat                            mailto:Bulat.Ziganshin at gmail.com