[Haskell-cafe] Re: Hypothetical Haskell job in New York

Tony Hannan tonyhannan2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:25:21 EST 2009

Let me give you more information about this hypothetical job posting. Our
company is a startup CDN (
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_Delivery_Network) about 3 years old and
doing well. You would hythothetically be one of 7 programmer who write all
the software involved in a CDN including http server, dns server,
monitoring, load balancing, customer and operator user interface, etc. The
pay depends on experience but is good.

I already got a few replies, keep them coming.
Thanks,
Tony