[Haskell-cafe] Hypothetical Haskell job in New York

Tony Hannan tonyhannan2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:01:12 EST 2009

Hello Haskellers,

I'm trying to convince my boss to use Haskell. His main concern is finding
people who know Haskell when hiring. He is comfortable with Java because he
knows he can always find a Java developer. So if I advertised we were
looking for Haskell programmers in New York City, how many would respond?
Please reply to this email if you would respond. Email me privately if you
like and I will post the results to haskell-cafe later.

Thanks,
Tony