[Haskell-cafe] MapReduce reverse engineered

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 09:44:13 EST 2009

Vasili,
What do you mean?  Googles MapReduce is already a published / well
understood concept so no reverse engineering is needed.  If you are
asking about pre-existing implementations, there is at least one [1]
but only for reference, not speed.  If you are asking about community
interest, great and you might want to say something on the haskell
proposals reddit [2].

[1] http://www.cs.vu.nl/~ralf/MapReduce/
[2] http://www.reddit.com/r/haskell_proposals