[Haskell-cafe] Graph library, was: Haskell.org GSoC

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 09:34:39 EST 2009

Daniel Kraft asked:
> That sounds interesting...  What do you mean by "no canonical" library?  Are
> there already ones but just no "standard" one?  But in this case, I don't
> think adding yet another one will help :D  Or isn't there a "real" general
> graph library?
My impression is that there is now standard one, but then again I've
only used Haskell + a graph library once.

> BTW, is there some sort of "project hosting" specifically for such Haskell
> projects?  Or should I go with sourceforge (for instance) for developing
> this, if I gave it a try?
Get a community.haskell.org account once you are ready to start a
repo, it can not only host your repo (ex:
http://community.haskell.org/~tommd/pureMD5) but also allows you to
upload packages to hackage.haskell.org.

Thomas