[Haskell-cafe] Graph library, was: Haskell.org GSoC

Daniel Kraft d at domob.eu
Thu Feb 12 09:12:17 EST 2009

Don Stewart wrote:
>> - Graphs.
>>
> True graphs (the data structure) are still a weak point! There's no
> canonical graph library for Haskell.

That sounds interesting...  What do you mean by "no canonical" library?
  Are there already ones but just no "standard" one?  But in this case,
I don't think adding yet another one will help :D  Or isn't there a
"real" general graph library?

If so, this would be a nice thing to do :)  I could look at existing
ones (like Boost's graphs) to get a feeling for how an interface might
look like and what functionality to implement.

BTW, is there some sort of "project hosting" specifically for such
Haskell projects?  Or should I go with sourceforge (for instance) for
developing this, if I gave it a try?

Thanks,
Daniel