Fwd: [Haskell-cafe] ANN : happs-tutorial 0.7

Daryoush Mehrtash dmehrtash at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 16:31:38 EST 2009

When i try to  cabal install happs-tutorial I get the following error:

ghc: panic! (the 'impossible' happened)
  (GHC version 6.10.1 for i386-unknown-linux):
    RegAllocLinear.getStackSlotFor: out of stack slots, try -fregs-graph

Please report this as a GHC bug:  http://www.haskell.org/ghc/reportabug

Crypto-4.1.0 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
exit: ExitFailure 1
PBKDF2-0.3 depends on Crypto-4.1.0 which failed to install.
happs-tutorial-0.7.1 depends on Crypto-4.1.0 which failed to install.
happstack-helpers-0.11 depends on Crypto-4.1.0 which failed to install.

Did I do anything wrong?

Daryoush

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Creighton Hogg <wchogg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the release of happs-tutorial 0.7 on Hackage.
> http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/happs-tutorial
>
> This is the first release of happs-tutorial built against the new
> Happstack project.  Not much has changed in content since the last
> release except a few minor cleanups & a little bit of reorganization.
> The 0.8 release will consist of more extensive additions, with the
> primary focus being a walk through of multimaster.
>
> I've taken over the development of the tutorial from Thomas Hartman,
> who has already put a rather massive effort into making
> HAppS/Happstack more accessible.  Please feel free to e-mail me with
> any comments, errata, or threats of bodily harm.
>
> Cheers,
> Creighton Hogg

Daryoush

Weblog:  http://perlustration.blogspot.com/