[Haskell-cafe] ANN: gitit 0.5.1
jgm at berkeley.edu
Sun Feb 1 12:07:53 EST 2009
I've just uploaded gitit 0.5.1 to HackageDb. Gitit is a wiki program
that uses git or darcs as a filestore and HAppS as a server.
* Major code reorganization, making gitit more modular.
* Gitit can now optionally be built using Happstack instead of HAppS
(just use -fhappstack when cabal installing).
* Fixed bug with directories that had the same names as pages.
* Added code from HAppS-Extra to fix cookie parsing problems.
* New command-line options for --port, --debug.
* New debug feature prints the date, the raw request, and
the processed request data to standard output on each request.
* Files with ".page" extension can no longer be uploaded.
* Apostrophes and quotation marks now allowed in page names.
More information about the Haskell-Cafe