[Haskell-cafe] circular dependencies in cabal

Valentyn Kamyshenko kamysh at kamysh.org
Sun Feb 1 05:14:00 EST 2009

well, the first and most immediate problem is that I can not even
fetch the package from hackage using cabal:

# cabal fetch plugins Resolving dependencies...
cabal: dependencies conflict: ghc-6.10.1 requires process ==
process- was excluded because ghc-6.10.1 requires process

so, although I believe the problem with different versions of the same
package to co-exist on my computer may be ignored in mane cases, this
case makes life very inconvenient.

-- Valentyn