[Haskell-cafe] Re: Finally tagless and abstract relational Algebra

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Tue Dec 29 11:37:24 EST 2009

Hello Kim-Ee,

well right now I would even go for an abstract comprehension DSL.

I do think there's a big difference between the various DSL techniques,
most are designed with a particular evaluation in mind, tagless-style
ones are focused on constructing typed terms first, and the evaluation /
compilation is somewhat detached from that.

Günther