[Haskell-cafe] Re: Allowing hyphens in identifiers

John D. Earle JohnDEarle at cox.net
Wed Dec 9 21:04:28 EST 2009

Interesting point. I'll have to try what you suggested. A proportional font
would lessen the need to align things up vertically. It is annoying from a
typographical stand point when things are almost aligned, but a tad off and
so I must admit that I am guilty as charged. Monospaced fonts encourage this
condition.