[Haskell-cafe] Is anyone reading Pattern Calculus by Barry Jay?

Bernie Pope florbitous at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 01:41:06 EST 2009

2009/12/7 Duane Johnson <duane.johnson at gmail.com>:
> I just bought a copy of Pattern Calculus [1] by Barry Jay and I would like
> to discuss the lambda- and pattern-calculus with anyone who is interested.
>  Is there anyone else here who is reading the book and would like to discuss
> here (if it is appropriate) or take the discussion elsewhere?  My knowledge
> of types has come primarily through reading this Haskell Cafe list, so I am
> by no means an expert.  Just a tinkerer :)
> Regards,
> Duane Johnson
>
> [1] http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/3695

Hi Duane,

The Melbourne FPU (functional programming union) is interested in
topics like this, and some of us have a copy, or are about to get a
copy of the book.

   http://groups.google.com.au/group/fpunion

There's already a short thread on the topic - please feel free to sign
up to the group.

We welcome stimulating discussion.

Cheers,
Bernie.