[Haskell-cafe] Is anyone reading Pattern Calculus by Barry Jay?

Duane Johnson duane.johnson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:11:48 EST 2009

I just bought a copy of Pattern Calculus [1] by Barry Jay and I would
like to discuss the lambda- and pattern-calculus with anyone who is
interested.  Is there anyone else here who is reading the book and
would like to discuss here (if it is appropriate) or take the
discussion elsewhere?  My knowledge of types has come primarily
through reading this Haskell Cafe list, so I am by no means an
expert.  Just a tinkerer :)

Regards,
Duane Johnson

[1] http://lambda-the-ultimate.org/node/3695