[Haskell-cafe] Low Level Audio - Writing bytes to the sound card?

Stephen Tetley stephen.tetley at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 17:00:53 EST 2009

Compiling the C PortAudio library for either Cygwin or MinGW will be
challenging at the moment.

The current release doesn't compile as is, and although there should
be patch for the configure script as an attachment to this message it
seems to have gone amiss:

http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/portaudio/2009-May/009116.html

I'd look for a different library to talk to the sound card...

Best wishes

Stephen