[Haskell-cafe] Wikipedia article

Ketil Malde ketil at malde.org
Sat Dec 5 04:15:38 EST 2009

Simon Marlow <marlowsd at gmail.com> writes:

>> There's no need to do any page moving or anything; the new version can
>> just be pasted in.

> Ok, done!
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_%28programming_language%29

After conferring briefly with people on IRC (yeah, on a Saturday
morning, who am I kidding?), I moved the talk page to an archive, and
started a new one.  (The archive is linked from the new talk page.)

Most of the discussion seemed to be quite outdated, many of the issues
had been addressed, and since we got a new structure on the main page,
it seemed like a good idea to stow the old stuff and start afresh.

But it was a long page, so if you had a cause you feel needs more
arguing, please copy back from the old page or, perhaps better, restate
your issues on the new one.

Okay?

-k