[Haskell-cafe] Wikipedia article

Simon Marlow marlowsd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 04:21:29 EST 2009

On 04/12/2009 01:30, Gwern Branwen wrote:

> The changes look fine to me, although I'm a little surprised at all
> the {{fact}} tags. (Some of them look very easy to fix, like why
> typeclasses were introduced in the first place.)

Yes, they're just placeholders to fill in later.  (I'm new to wikipedia,
should they be {{citation needed}} or something?)

> There's no need to do any page moving or anything; the new version can
> just be pasted in. The main concern is maintaining a complete&
> correct copyright history, and if Simon made all the edits modifying
> the original text, and he also makes the big update, then there's no
> issue: the holder of the copyright will appear aright in the history
> with all his changes.

Ok, done!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haskell_%28programming_language%29

edit away.  I'll try to have a go at the Parallelism/Concurrency section
when I have time.

Cheers,
	Simon