[Haskell-cafe] Dutch HUG: meeting next week (September 11th) in Utrecht

Tom Lokhorst tom at lokhorst.eu
Mon Aug 31 18:03:05 EDT 2009

>From lovely Edinburgh, I'd like to invite functional programmers in
The Netherlands to the Dutch Haskell User Group [1, 2] meeting next
Friday at 19:00.

For the first time, we'll have people giving talks! Thomas (noknok)
will be talking about his system for doing propositional logic in
Haskell. Pedro will give an introductory talk about generic
programming, and Sean will talk about xformat, a library for
extensible and type-safe formatting with scanf- and printf-like
functions.

If you're interested in giving a short 5-minute lighting talk about
something related to Haskell or functional programming, we'd very much
like to hear from you!

The meeting will be in the Booth Hall [3] of the Utrecht University
Library. There's free car parking [4] at the library, and it's easily
accessible by bike and bus [5]. We have a poll [6] that shows all
people who plan to attend.

See you next Friday!

- Tom Lokhorst

[1]: http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Dutch_HUG