[Haskell-cafe] Request for comments - hdnsomatic

Jesús Alberto Sánchez Pimienta jesusalbertosanchez at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 19:26:49 EDT 2009

Many Thanks Neil,

I tried to build hlint before submitting to the mail list but i couldn't
because my haskell-src-exts is version 1.1.1 and the cabal file of hlint
requires a version < 1.1. Now i modified the cabal depends and successfully
installed hlint, it's a great tool.

"Piensa y trabaja"

Jesús Alberto Sánchez Pimienta
Estudiante de la Lic. en Estudios Políticos y Gobierno
Universidad de Guadalajara