[Haskell-cafe] Chicago Haskell User Group?

Cory Knapp thestonetable at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 17:54:01 EDT 2009

I and certainly some of my professors would be extremely interested in a
Chicago HUG. Facebook sounds like a good idea, but I tend not to
actually check facebook groups. They just aren't quite intrusive enough. :)

Unfortunately (actually, quite fortunately), I'm in Budapest for the
semester, so I can't participate in a very real way. I don't believe the
professors who would be interested subscribe to Haskell Cafe, so I will
pass any relevant info on.

Cheers,
Cory