[Haskell-cafe] Announce: EnumMap-0.0.1

John Van Enk vanenkj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 19:02:54 EDT 2009

What if we say that Enum a generalization, rather than a wrapper, of Int?

If the benchmarks are even, is there a reason to use the more specific
structure rather than the general one? I don't know if Enum being
"more complex" outweighs the benefits of it being "more general" (if
the EnumMap matches IntMap for speed).

Thoughts?