[Haskell-cafe] Re: About the import module

Günther Schmidt gue.schmidt at web.de
Wed Aug 5 20:56:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I appreciate all the suggestions but I'd like to stress that in this
particular case, the app I'm developing, SQL has proven to be the ideal
solution, the input data is table based, I need to group, find maxes, do
joins, whathaveyou. SQLite did miracles to memory problems and performance
and HaskellDB made it a breeze to generate the proper SQL.

Back to my original question, is there an SQL RDBM system written in
Haskell, for use disk- or memory based?

Günther