[Haskell-cafe] funct.prog. vs logic prog., practical Haskell

Petr Pudlak deb at pudlak.name
Sun Aug 2 09:26:19 EDT 2009

That's actually a good idea. I haven't considered this alternative so far,
probably because I have always been working with first-order theorem provers.
But I guess eventually I'll merge my interests in ATP and FP and start doing
some serious work with higher-order theorem provers like coq or Isabelle.

Petr