[Haskell-cafe] Google SoC: Space profiling reloaded

Patai Gergely patai_gergely at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 30 14:00:01 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I'm one of the lucky individuals accepted for this year's Summer of
Code. Here's the abstract of my proposal:

There's less than a month left before I'm supposed to jump into coding,
and I'd love to hear about any little idea you think would make this
project even better! I created a project page with a rough draft of what
I intend to concentrate on, but the issue tracker is obviously begging
for content, so feel encouraged to populate it. :)

I also intend to expand the description later.