[Haskell-cafe] "subscribing" to the comments, online Real World Haskell

Michael P Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 24 22:57:36 EDT 2009

Michael P Mossey wrote:
> However, I would like some ability to subscribe to specific comments. I
> want to see if people have replied to me or what the latest discussion is.

Okay, to follow up my own post, I discovered the subscription
button for each chapter. That's good. However, using Live
Bookmarks in Firefox, I have a problem... the links that should
bring me to the book itself (with the comment in context) are
broken. Maybe this is the fault of Live Bookmarks. Anyone
recommend another program for subscribing to comments?

-Mike