[Haskell-cafe] "subscribing" to the comments, online Real World Haskell

Michael P Mossey mpm at alumni.caltech.edu
Fri Apr 24 22:49:53 EDT 2009

I love that Real World Haskell is online, here:

I love that it has a comment section embedded with every paragraph.

However, I would like some ability to subscribe to specific
comments. I want to see if people have replied to me or what the
latest discussion is.

Anyone know if this is possible by a method other than manually
copying down every URL? (In fact, I'm not sure that I can create
   a URL that goes directly to a part of a chapter.)