[Haskell-cafe] UPDATE: haskellmode for Vim now at projects.haskell.org (+screencast; -)

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Apr 21 08:32:20 EDT 2009

I've finally found the time to take another look at your haskell mode
for vim.  Two questions so far:

1. I think earlier my indentation mode would match indentation of the
previous line by default, after installing your scripts I always end
up in column 1 after pressing return.  Is there some variable I can
set to get back the old behaviour?

2. My browser doesn't urldecode its command line arguments, so
locations like "file:///usr/share/doc/ghc6-doc/libraries/base/Prelude.html%23v%253AfromIntegral"
don't work.  I have to manually fix it up in the location bar.  Do you
have any tip for dealing with that?

/M