[Haskell-cafe] Re: Best text editor

Achim Schneider barsoap at web.de
Tue Apr 14 05:34:06 EDT 2009

FFT <fft1976 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Has anyone tried Yi?

Yes, and I figured I'd have to edit the keymap to get productive. While
it features a fully functional subset of vim that's more than enough to
efficiently edit files, it's not the subset I use... and then I was too
lazy to actually do it.

Documentation is badly lacking, too, it's like trying to configure
xmonad without xmonad-contrib and all the docs.