[Haskell-cafe] automatically inserting type declarations

FFT fft1976 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 23:06:26 EDT 2009

I remember hearing about a Haskell mode for Vim, Emacs, Yi or
VisualHaskell that inserts type declarations automatically (it's
lazier to just check the type than to write it manually), but I can't
remember any details. What editor mode / IDE was it?

What do most people use with GHC on Linux? I'm more used to Vim than
to Emacs. Yi sounds like something I might like. Is it stable enough
to solve more problems than it would create? (I hate buggy and broken
stuff)