[Haskell-cafe] How to get glyph outline from ttf font.

Dmitry V'yal akamaus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:59:14 EDT 2009

	Greetings. I'm trying to render some glyphs from ttf font to svg image using
gtk2hs cairo binding. Since I can find nothing appropriate in gtk2hs API,  I
decided to draw outlines with bezier curves myself. But how to get them out of
font? As far as I know, freetype library is capable of extracting outlines, but
is there any haskell binding for it which supports this functionality?

	Here [1] one such lib was mentioned, but it wasn't availible online that time.
Have situation changed today?

Thanks in advance

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Rendering-TTF-fonts-in-Haskell-and-OpenGL-p15635659.html