Configure bug? Re: SOLVED. Re: [Haskell-cafe] Linker Errors For OpenGL / GLUT 'Hello World' Program.

Donnie Jones donnie at
Sat Sep 20 22:24:46 EDT 2008

Hello Brandon,

Maybe this is a bug in the configure script of Haskell OpenGL or GLUT
packages?  Any suggestion from the package maintainers (or someone more
familiar with these packages)?

Thanks!  :)