[Haskell-cafe] Ropes

Rafael Gustavo da Cunha Pereira Pinto RafaelGCPP.Linux at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 06:54:26 EDT 2008

I am doing the ICFPC07 task right now, to learn Haskell and tried to use the
Sequence, but the final code is too damn slow (a few iterations per
minute!).

The DNA needs only 2 operations: head (or take) and concat.

I am thinking in using ropes for the DNA and sequences for all the rest
(patterns, templates and RNA).