[Haskell-cafe] Semantic Domain, Function, and denotational model.....

Daryoush Mehrtash dmehrtash at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 13:13:53 EDT 2008

Interestingly, I was trying to read his paper when I realized that I
needed to figure out the meaning of denotational model, semantic
domain, semantic functions.  Other Haskell books didn't talk about
design in those terms, but obviously for him this is how he is driving
his design.   I am looking for a simpler tutorial, text book like
reference on the topic.

Daryoush