[Haskell-cafe] HDBC Oracle bindings(?/!)

Thiago Arrais thiago.arrais at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:38:28 EDT 2008

Are there Oracle bindings for HDBC anywhere? The HDBC project page talks about
Oracle backends but there isn't an Oracle-specific driver listed (I assume one
can reach an Oracle backend through the ODBC interface?).

I started writing Oracle bindings for HDBC based on the Takusen code. It was
done mostly for playing than for anything else and certainly isn't production
ready, but it is available in a darcs repo at
http://thiagoarrais.com/repos/hdbc-oracle in case anyone is interested.

This code isn't ready for prime time yet and I'm looking for some that *is*. Is
there such a thing already?

Cheers,

Thiago Arrais
--
Enjoy Chaos - http://blog.thiagoarrais.com
Thoughts, ideas and useless ranting about software development and technology