[Haskell-cafe] using ghc as a library

Anatoly Yakovenko aeyakovenko at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 20:25:15 EDT 2008

> Hi, Anatoly
>
> Sorry for don't answering your question in the first place, but for this
> kind of tasks I believe you might be better off using some lightweight
> wrapper of the GHC Api.

thanks, that's really cool, but I am trying to figure out a way to
embed haskell into another program so i can control and configure it
using haskell.  I managed to get farther by using the GHC api's that
manipulate the ModuleInfo structure, but I am kind of stuck right now
trying to figure out how to allow different scripts import each other.

The problem is that i dont wan't to have to structure the input
scripts as I would a regular haskell project.  I basically want to be
able to do

import "foo/blah.hs"

and read the blah.hs file directly.  Any ideas?