[Haskell-cafe] Functional MetaPost in 5 Steps

Robin Green greenrd at greenrd.org
Thu Oct 23 22:07:27 EDT 2008

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:13:10 -0700
"Jared Updike" <jupdike at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't even get a simple example to show up in a PDF file

I can't even get my simple example to show up anywhere, period. PDF,
DVI, PS - anything.

No matter which way I try, and I've tried lots, I always hit some kind
of PostScript or TeX error. My Haskell file is attached.

I asked about it on the tex-live mailing list, and I got this
response, advising me to speak to the author: