[Haskell-cafe] OT: Haskell desktop wallpaper?

Albert Y. C. Lai trebla at vex.net
Sat Oct 11 19:15:27 EDT 2008

Magnus Therning wrote:
> Where can I find some nice wallpapers inspired by
> Haskell, or maybe even created by Haskell code?

I once suggested a futuristic feature for xmonad or xmonad plugin:
screensaver that randomly picks a haskell lecture video to play or a
haskell tutorial page to display. The idea is that your colleagues do
not know haskell yet, but they pass by your screen and learn haskell.
Perhaps it can be extended to wallpaper as well.