[Haskell-cafe] Haskell in Artificial Intelligence

Bartosz Wójcik bartek at sudety.it
Sat Oct 11 04:41:32 EDT 2008

Hi CC,

you can find a word about possible usage of functional programming in AI in
following paper:
http://www.cs.chalmers.se/~rjmh/Papers/whyfp.html .
Besides in HackageDB you can find separate category AI.
I had pleasure also to write an AI of simple game
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paper_Soccer):
http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/foo .
Currently I'm working on AI of another game:
http://www.educationallearninggames.com/how-to-play-pylos-game-rules.asp .
It's not much though.

rgds,
Bartek