[Haskell-cafe] csv one-liner

wman 666wman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 17:22:20 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 10:40 PM, Andrew Coppin
<andrewcoppin at btinternet.com>wrote:

> Maybe I should start a new tradition where Haskellers have a blob of
> Haskell as their sig?
>
> (I can't *wait* to see what the luminaries such as dons, dcoutts and igloo
> come up with...)

Some haskell equivalent of :

(((((lambda(x)((((((((x x)x)x)x)x)x)x)x))
    (lambda(x)(lambda(y)(x(x y)))))
   (lambda(x)(x)x))
  (lambda()(printf "Greetings, Jos~n"))))

? ;-)))

and seeing ketil's sig, i cannot keep to myself this beautiful
bastardization of the "shoulders of giants" line which i found today:

Most men stand on the shoulders of giants. Matthew Garrett stamps on the
testicles of midgets.

PS: it seems the list won't re-send the message to people to whom it was
directly addressed. so to stay in my on-click lazy mode, i'm trying the
reply-to-all button. In the case i start flooding your mailboxes, just
kindly kick my butt. thx