[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: haskell-src-exts 0.4.1

Neil Mitchell ndmitchell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 07:57:02 EST 2008

>> Fellow Haskelleers,
>>
>> it is my pleasure to announce the new release of the haskell-src-exts
>> package, version 0.4.1:

All looks great :-)

I upgraded my project using HSE, which made very heavy use of the
library, in about 15 minutes. And that included getting name 3 clashes
and fixing one abuse of HsWildcard :-)

Any chance of including support for view patterns in a future release?
http://www.haskell.org/ghc/docs/latest/html/users_guide/syntax-extns.html#view-patterns
. The project I'm writing using HSE makes significant use of view
patterns, and it would be lovely if I could be self applicable :-)

Thanks

Neil