[Haskell-cafe] Searching for ADT patterns with elem and find

Mitchell, Neil neil.mitchell.2 at credit-suisse.com
Wed Nov 12 05:23:35 EST 2008

Hi Paul,
maybe False (\x -> True) (find isTypeB ts)

This can be more neatly expressed as:
isJust (find isTypeB ts)
But your entire thing can be expressed as:
containsTypeB ts = any isTypeB ts
I recommend reading through the Prelude interface and the List
interface, it has many useful functions that will help.