[Haskell-cafe] What *not* to use Haskell for

Dave Tapley dukedave at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 05:38:22 EST 2008

Hi everyone

So I should clarify I'm not a troll and do "see the Haskell light". But
one thing I can never answer when preaching to others is "what does
Haskell not do well?"

Usually I'll avoid then question and explain that it is a 'complete'
language and we do have more than enough libraries to make it useful and
productive. But I'd be keen to know if people have any anecdotes,
ideally ones which can subsequently be twisted into an argument for
Haskell ;)

Cheers,

Dave