[Haskell-cafe] is there some book about haskell and data struct and alg?

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Thu May 29 04:56:11 EDT 2008

On Thu, 29 May 2008 05:11:54 +0200, Benjamin L. Russell
<dekudekuplex at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Although all the source code for the pdf version
> (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rwh/theses/okasaki.pdf) of "Purely Functional
> Data Structures" is provided in Standard ML, not Haskell, I found a
> broken link to the supposedly equivalent Haskell source code on "Books -
> HaskellWiki" (http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books):
>
> Haskell source code for the book:
> http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~cdo/pfds-haskell.tar.gz
>
> Clicking on this link results in the following error:
[...]
> Without the equivalent Haskell source code, the code must be manually
> translated from Standard ML into Haskell.  Does anybody know why the
> link is broken, when it may be fixed, and from where the Haskell source
> code can be currently obtained?

It appears that http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~cdo/ does not exist anymore;
probably because the owner does not study/work at the university anymore.
I fixed the link, it now points to the copy stored in the Wayback Machine
( http://web.archive.org/ ).
The new link is:
   http://web.archive.org/web/20000818044004/http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~cdo/pfds-haskell.tar.gz

--