[Haskell-cafe] is there some book about haskell and data struct and alg?

Benjamin L. Russell dekudekuplex at yahoo.com
Wed May 28 23:11:54 EDT 2008

Although all the source code for the pdf version (http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~rwh/theses/okasaki.pdf) of "Purely Functional Data Structures" is provided in Standard ML, not Haskell, I found a broken link to the supposedly equivalent Haskell source code on "Books - HaskellWiki" (http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books):

Haskell source code for the book:
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~cdo/pfds-haskell.tar.gz

Clicking on this link results in the following error:

--
File Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this web server:
    /~cdo/pfds-haskell.tar.gz

You followed a link from http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Books
Contact the maintainer: [no address given].

Other solutions:

    * You may find what you need by performing a search in the main index for this web site.
    * You can perform a Google search on the departmental pages.

This Columbia University Computer Science web server, www.cs.columbia.edu,
is maintained by [no address given]
--

Without the equivalent Haskell source code, the code must be manually translated from Standard ML into Haskell.  Does anybody know why the link is broken, when it may be fixed, and from where the Haskell source code can be currently obtained?

Benjamin L. Russell