[Haskell-cafe] Benchmarking Framework

Tom Harper rtharper at aftereternity.co.uk
Wed May 28 06:41:34 EDT 2008

I am in the process of writing a library for my MSc dissertation and
would like to do some benchmarking.  In doing so I need to compare
the time and space of my library with some other code.  Is there a
framework for doing so in Haskell, aside from the Profiling tools in
GHC?   Basically I'm looking for something like QuickCheck, but that
helps with generating repeatable tests to measure performance.  Is
there anything out there that anyone would recommend?

--
Tom Harper
MSc Computer Science '08