[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] Twitter Client

Chris Eidhof chris at eidhof.nl
Fri May 9 10:23:03 EDT 2008

Hey everyone,

I was tired of all those graphical Twitter clients that aren't usable
from my Terminal, so I wrote my own. It's still very much alpha, but
comments or improvements are more than welcome. You can install it by
downloading the twitter-package from hackage.

In order to get it to work, create a file "~/.twitter" with the
contents username:password, and you should be set.

The source code isn't polished yet, but it makes heavy use of the new
curl, json and xml libraries from Galois, so it might be interesting
to browse the source.

-chris