[Haskell-cafe] Terminating GLUT/GLFW programs

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Mon Mar 24 03:58:05 EDT 2008

I had a similar (unsolved) problem with GLUT but on my system (Windows
XP + GHC 6.8.2)  GLFW works fine, exiting is no problem at all.

But when building GLFW, make sure that the GHC gcc-lib directory comes
*before* the MinGW/Cygwin directory in your PATH environment variable,
since when linking, the LD.EXE bundled with GHC *must* be used.