[Haskell-cafe] "doctest" for haskell -- a good project?

Marc Weber marco-oweber at gmx.de
Sun Mar 23 13:09:06 EDT 2008

Hi Shaun,

I've read the whole thread till now.
If you only look at the testing side Cabal is a possible target to run your tests.
(I think you've already met it?)

Adding documentation ficilities to ghci is nice,
however my experience is that documentation is not complete everywhere.
That's why I'm looking at source code directly (thus having doc strings if given
else I can have look at source directly).
One quick way to find the source location is using hasktags (comes with ghc).
It's still some work to create tags for each package (that's why
I've automated it within the nix distribution system).
If you're interested send me a mail or contact me at #haskell.

Marc W.