[Haskell-cafe] Starting Haskell with a web application

Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org
Wed Mar 5 14:25:20 EST 2008

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 11:07 AM, Bryan O'Sullivan <bos at serpentine.com> wrote:
>  Indeed.  In addition to the code you mention, people like Adam Langley
>  and Johan Tibbell are taking on corners of the web app problem space in
>  a more modern context.

I should probably speak up then ;)

I'm (slowly) writing Network.MiniHTTP. What it does have is a modern,
ByteString based HTTP parser and serialiser (in decent shape), SSL
support (only in darcs at the moment) and my test case, that I'm
working towards, is an OpenID consumer. Once I have that working, I'll
do a second release. It's not that far off, it's just a question of
time.

AGL

--
Adam Langley agl at imperialviolet.org http://www.imperialviolet.org