[Haskell-cafe] Starting Haskell with a web application

Bryan O'Sullivan bos at serpentine.com
Wed Mar 5 14:07:11 EST 2008

Don Stewart wrote:

> Perhaps it is time for a haskell web apps wiki page, if there isn't one,
> outlining the approaches,

Indeed.  In addition to the code you mention, people like Adam Langley
and Johan Tibbell are taking on corners of the web app problem space in
a more modern context.

It's going to be an interesting year or two; I only wish we could
accelerate the arrival of this particular portion of the future.  We
have a hole in "Real World Haskell" for writing about web development
that we can't satisfactorily fill with what's currently available.

	<b