[Haskell-cafe] Haskell Related Reading

Marc A. Ziegert coeus at gmx.de
Sun Jun 29 09:34:57 EDT 2008

i think, you are looking for this paper:
"Functional programming with bananas, lenses, envelopes and barbed wire"

atm, the link is broken or server offline. so here is another reference...

the paper is pretty cool, but it has nothing to do with arrows, monads or haskell-arrows.
for those, i don't know any paper.

- marc